Photo Taken in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Early Morning Pictures

I'm a night owl, so I'm up all night.  I work at home, so I just have the TV on in the background and I get my work done.  This morning, I noticed a lot of pretty pink in the sky, so I grabbed my Handycam and took some shots.  I need to learn how to adjust the settings on it because it sure didn't capture the pinks and oranges in the sky.





In the last one, you can see part of the house.  I took these from the lower porch, since that's right out the door of where I live.  I did have one shot that captured the pink better than any of the others, but unfortunately it's too blurry to post.  I'm looking into getting a tripod.

Here's a cool one I got of the treetops in the sky.


Then Maguire came around.  He's hilarious and he's one of the four dogs that belongs to the owners.  He kept moving around so much that I got these shots and a bunch of ones with just various body parts or blur.







The shot right before he decides to stroll off and do his own thing is reminiscent of his night.  The story is that his sweet owner said he got her up in the middle of the night to go outside.  He had heard or sensed some deer because he immediately took off running after them.  Maguire looks like he's still sensing something in that particular picture, but apparently not.  He hangs around and his slow mosey a few moments later means not much is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment