Photo Taken in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Saturday, May 7, 2011

Cute Little House


There's something about this cute little house I really like.  It's old and a little beat up, but it's just so cute.  It's in Myrtle, Missouri in Oregon County.  The price is $22,500 and the taxes are a mere $102.50 annually.  It's listed by Century 21 Combs & Associates Real Estate.  They can be reached at (417) 264-7000.  But, of course, I saw it on Missouri Multi-List, my favorite real estate website.

Oregon County is a very pretty county.  The twin towns of Thayer, MO and Mammoth Springs, AR are in Oregon County and Fulton County, respectively, where the Eleven Point River runs through.  Very, very pretty and popular with water enthusiasts.

1 comment:

  1. Keep on working towards your dream! I did!

    As a woman, I started on mine at age 25, but way back in 1979! By 1982, I had my land & designed & built by MYSELF a very small home.

    I'd WOULD look at building yourself.

    I started working on a blog over the winter, on designing & building small homes. when I'll get back to it, I don't know. but there is some info/history up, to look.

    http://www.sofsmallhomedesign.com

    ReplyDelete