Photo Taken in Eureka Springs, Arkansas

Friday, October 9, 2009

Eureka Springs, Arkansas

I wrote an article about my trip to Eureka Springs, Arkansas.  It is such a fun and colorful town.  It is a must visit for everyone.  I've never seen anywhere like it.


Here's some of the streets.




Here's some of the amazing architecture you'll see around town.




Here's how you get to many of the shops, galleries and restaurants.  This one goes to my favorite restaurant, the Oasis.


Here's one of the many springs the historical town is noted for.


There's a pavilion and park right in the heart of downtown where musicians play for free.



There's so many grand and beautiful hotels in Eureka Springs and some are reportedly haunted.

Basin Park Hotel

Flat Iron

Crescent Hotel

Palace Hotel

Tall Pines Inn

This is one of the stills I took of ES&NA, the Eureka Springs and North Arkansas Railway.  I like how it came out.


Here is an old building mural advertising the magnificent Crescent Hotel and it's ballroom restaurant, the Crystal Dining Room.  It has become the logo for my blog.


The second mural for the Crescent Hotel is pictured in the right-hand column for sending me an email.  But since it is hard to see that small, here it is in a larger size.


I just love the murals in Eureka Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment